Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm new to this site, but have an old blog on Xanga that I used to update pretty regularly.  I've been getting a lot of people who want me to post my work outs and my exercises, but I don't want to spam up my facebook, so I decided a blog was the right route to go.  I'm not going to sit here and pretend that my family and I eat healthy 100% of the time because well, we just don't.  Most of my recipes have cheese, cream, etc in them and by default really aren't that healthy, but it brings my kids to the table to eat and we don't eat a bunch of processed fast food.  Now, I do go to they gym at least 3 days a week, yes, with my kids.  My gym has a daycare and it's great.  I'm a ZUMBA junkie and I do Turbo Kick once a week.  I also try to do yoga, but sometimes by the time ZUMBA is over, I just have to head home and eat some dinner because I'm exhausted from working an 8 hour day.  I am a single mother of three.  Two of my kids live at home with me and my oldest lives with my mom and step-dad.  There's a lot to that and some day I'll take some time to explain it, but for now, know that I have two boys 100% of the time on my own and that I do everything around the house, work 40 hours a week, and make it to the gym as often as I can.  With that being said, I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to let me know what you'd like to see on here.

Thanks,

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment